During my 24 hour trip to KC, we managed to:
- Eat at a Eden Alley, a fabulous vegetarian restaurant where my first food baby of the weekend was conceived.
- See Spamalot where the Lady of the Lake rocked my socks.
- Eat the best french toast in town at a wonderful organic, all natural eatery: Blue Bird Bistro. Soooo Gooood!
- Walk around the River Market and bought yummy spices.
- Conceive my 2nd food baby at El Salvadoreno in Overland Park. Their cheese pupusas make me so happy!
Not a bad way to spend an evening!