Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Zumbalicious Workout Playlist

So, some of my friends know that I get up at the crack of dawn once a week and start my day with a Zumba workout. Zumba is a workout that is desguised as latin dancing. I love it because once I'm finished, I'm sweating and look like I'm seconds from a heart attack. It's a great workout. Well, after talking with the instructor, I've decided to certify to teach Zumba. I'm planning on going in November (the next time the Zumba people are training in MO) and take the certification course. This is going to be a big challenge for me but I'm so very excited about it.

I have decided to start building my Zumbalicious workout playlist. It's a work in progress but I was to make sure that the Latin flare that I love is front & center in the music selections. Comments are welcome.


** Oh! To turn off the music that automatically plays on my blog, scroll the the bottom of the page!





Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments: